Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Basic Facts Graph



My Reflection

November Reflection
I am proud that I have improved my basic facts score this month. My goal is to improve
my score and practise my basic facts more by going on mathetics
September Reflection
This month my basic facts score stayed the same I am happy that I have not gone 
down but next month I will practise my basic facts more and try to get a higher score.

July Reflection
I am really happy with my improvement this month. I have been doing my basic facts test in my homework book and practising my basic fact. My next step is to memorise my 9 and 7 time tables

May Reflection
This month I am really proud that my score has improved. I think practising a lot on Mathletics has helped me. This month I want to learn and improve my 8 and 9 times tables.

April Reflection
This month I have been practising my addition,subtraction and times tables. I think I got a lower score because I  haven't been practising division as much as the others. Before the next test I need to focus on division more.


March Reflection
I am really happy with my score this year it has really improved. I think I need to work on my eight and nine times tables.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanielle. I want to congratulate you on your basic facts score I think you worked really hard to improve your score. I love the way you were happy with your score that shows me you have a good attitude towards learning . keep up the great work Tanielle email me what your score waas last time so I can see how much you improve !

From a friend that cares Annika

Annika said...

Hey Tanielle. I'm really happy that you improved on your basic facts test in your reflection you mentioned that you were happy with what you got . That shows me you have a good attitude towards learning . Tanielle if you want it would be nice if you emailed what you got last time so I can see how much you improved !


From a caring friend Annika

Kathy Pittaway said...

Hi Tanielle

Keep up the practising, especially division if you found this tricky. This is the same test as the one you did in March. You can do it !!!!!

Mrs P

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanielle you did a great job on you basic facts in March but you should try a lot harder to do the next one in May. I agree you should practice your division to get more better.

Jusleen

Anonymous said...

Well done Tanielle you have done grate work in your basic facts. I hope Next time you get 100% in your basic facts.